Sunday, March 11, 2007

Business Etiquette Design 2


This is the new one. I went to BUI THI XUAN street and found a collection of art. Then I pick one of them to make this poster. I wish that I could draw like this but...
In this poster, there are still black, white, gray and red but the white colour take most place.
"A meeting" remind me about PARTY where everybody sees each other, gives name card and drinks wine/beer.
I put the word "A key to success" in side the word "Etiquette" to make emphasize the important of business communication.
"Japaness Business" points to face --> How you talk /eat/looking.
"Dress and Make Up" points to chair --> How you sit/dress.
"Business Etiquette in Europe" points to legs --> How you walk/stand
3 points combine together will be <Etiquette>
What is your opinion???

1 comment:

Justin Miller said...

Often our job is not to make every aspect of what we design, but find what we need to achieve the objective. How many fonts are you using? I like how you use Red to punch out the title on both black and white. I think the black and white designs are also prefect for accenting the business culture, no matter what era you are displaying.